Drinks Delivery Information
We deliver drinks to your doorstep, Australia wide! Alcohol and Non Alcoholic drinks. Adelaide, South Australia, Sydney, NSW, Melbourne, Victoria, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Queensland, Perth WA, Darwin, NT, Hobart, Tasmania
Thank you for visiting Sippify and choosing to purchase through our secure online retail facility.
You must be over 18 years of age to purchase alcohol including wine, cider, spirits and RTDs.
This service is currently ONLY available for delivery in Australia.
Enter the quantity of units or cases you would like to purchase on the relative collection or product pages and you can view your cart to see the total order value with all prices including GST (except for those products that do not attract GST).
Freight Charges: $8 per carton. For orders totalling a single transaction value of AU$350 or more, freight is FREE.
*Conditions Apply. *We are not able to offer FREE delivery to NT, Tasmania, Country and Regional areas.
What is considered a case:
- Up to 12 bottles of any wine or spirit
- A single full case of non-alcoholic beverages
- Any 4 x 6 packs or 6 x 4 packs of cider or ready to drink.
- A case may contain 6, 12, 15, 18, 20, 24 or 30 units
Delivery Provider: We use both Australia Post and Toll iPEC to all states across Australia with the chosen delivery provider at the discretion of Sippify. In some instances we use a local contract courier in certain Adelaide METRO areas.
Timing of delivery: Orders placed prior to 10:30am (ADL time) Monday to Friday will be processed the same business day. Orders placed after 10:30am (ADL time) will be processed the next business day with Friday orders processed the following Monday. You will receive a dispatch confirmation email with the tracking number once your order has hit the road.
- Australian METRO areas within 5-7 working days
- Australian REGIONAL areas 7-10 working days
- Australian COUNTRY areas please allow at least 14 working days.
We do not guarantee any specific delivery date or time but please expect delivery Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 5.00 pm. Our courier cannot telephone prior to delivery. Sippify recommends that you pick a delivery address where someone will be available to sign for the parcel during normal working hours.
If you are not home at the time of delivery:
- Australia Post will leave your parcel at the nearest post office with a note for you to pick up at your convenience unless otherwise specified during checkout (*Alcohol products will not be left at the address if unattended).
- Toll iPEC will leave a calling card at your door with the details of how to arrange redelivery of your parcel unless otherwise specified during checkout (*Alcohol products will not be left at the address if unattended)
- For deliveries in Adelaide metro using a local contract courier, non-alcoholic products will be left at the door if unattended unless otherwise specified during checkout (*Alcohol products will not be left at the address if unattended)